Your storage bed and sofa bed comes with a 5 year frame and mechanism guarantee valid from the date of its delivery (2 years on the upholstered parts). We believe the lifting mechanism of the sofa/bed will stand up to daily use for longer than 5 years, however, if the frame or mechanism fails to perform satisfactorily within this period, we will rectify the problem at no cost to you, the purchaser, subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Normal 'wear and tear', including staining, excessive soiling, abrasion, tears and burns is excluded.
- The cracking of wood due to extreme changes in room humidity or direct heat source (air conditioning and radiators) is excluded
- This guarantee is non-transferable
- Consistent with meeting its obligations under this guarantee, Furl® reserves the right to undertake the least cost option to itself. This may involve rectifying the problem, arranging for the unsatisfactory component to be replaced or refunding part of the original purchase price.
- If goods are exchanged, or a total refund is given, the goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of Furl®.
- The amount of any claim under the guarantee shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise.
- This guarantee does not extend to non-domestic usage, nor to goods which are taken outside the UK.
- This guarantee may be invalidated where the product has been adapted, abused or altered.
The above conditions are not intended to affect your statutory consumer rights under the Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumer's Regulations 2002.